Release version: 1.50.1
Release date: 03:30AM UTC 19th June 2016
Type of release: Enhancement, optimisation and bug fixes
Expected downtime: 50 minutes
‘Downtime’ in this context means that position reports will not pull through and the system may be slower than usual. We will notify you when the upgrade begins and when it is finished.
The release will introduce enhancements to the history page and performance improvements to the Grid.
- The history page design has been made more intuitive and easier to use. The data is also displayed in a tabular format now to make it easier to review. The way we fetch data for the history section has also been improved so it’s faster.
- Routing has also been added to the history section so that you can choose to view the most likely route an asset is estimated to have taken based on our routing algorithm.
- Driver ID has been added to relevant assets that are on both the Grid and IVMS.
- Increased server space available to improve performance.
We’ve pushed a number of other minor bug fixes live including:
- Users can no longer select a start date greater than an end date on the history page.