Release version: 1.50.0
Release date: 03:30AM UTC 15th May 2016
Type of release: New features, optimisation and bug fixes
The release introduced three new features and significant performance improvements to the Grid. This release also included several bug fixes.
- A reports module now allows you to generate and download or schedule automated reports from the Grid platform. The report includes charting and tabular data.
- Bulk upload geofences and locations directly to the Grid with KML/KMZ files.
- A Google Earth feed means you can now view units, geofences and points of interests on Google Earth. This includes the ability to see the history for a unit on Google Earth.
- Data aggregation has sped up the time it takes to generate a report. Our report module now takes 15 seconds to process 200,000 records.
- Database triggers insert live data onto aggregated tables which can be used to improve the performance of the entire platform.
- Data older than three months will now be automatically archived. This optimisation will mean that you will only be able to access up to three months worth of data at a time. Data is also backed up every day.
- A logic change for the way geolocation works has been put in place to make it more efficient.
- Combined and minified files, to reduce the requests and files downloaded.
Enhancements and bug fixes
We’ve pushed a number of other minor enhancements and bug fixes live.
- Added the possibility of notification for text alerts.
- We’ve added two new map layers: Mapbox light and Mapbox dark.
- Reinstated the scroll bar for the information box when clicking on a cluster of devices.
- Changed password strength detection library so it’s more user-friendly.
- Fixed an incorrect error message in the History section.
For additional information or to provide feedback please contact the Track24 support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.