A group allows for quick references of users. For example, device groups could reflect projects, areas of operation or departments.
Groups can also be used to limit or expand what certain users see as access to certain groups can be changed as needed.
To create a new group
- Select Groups on the menu to the left
- Click Add New Group
- Choose a name for the new group
- Select which devices will be part of the new group, you can use the search option at the top of the window to find specific devices
- You can also filter devices by type
- Devices which can be added to a new group will have a checkbox next to them, device without the checkbox are already assigned to another group
- Click Select All to add all unassigned devices on the Grid to one group
- Save or cancel your selection