To add your own incident data, navigate to Incident - Add incident.
You can upload an individual incident by filling out the form details. Location coordinates must be in decimal Latitude and Longitude (example 29.25404, 38.45868), MGRS (example 38R KR 92996 86127) or UTM (example 48 N 377299 1483035).
Alternatively, you can autofill the location by right-clicking on the map and selecting add new Incident. The Add Incident menu will open with the location filled for the point you clicked on.
If you want to add a file or an image to the incident use the Attachment option.
Multiple incidents can be uploaded via a spreadsheet in either csv, .xls or .xslx format. To upload, go to Incidents - Add Incident, then either click import or drag the file into the box.
It is important that you include the mandatory fields listed below in your spreadsheet in order for the upload to work. Though some of the mandatory columns can be left unpopulated, as detailed below, you are still required to include them as column headers in your spreadsheet.
You can add additional fields to the data, using the optional columns.
- INCIDENT_DATE The date of the incident. This field must be populated. Ensure the date is formatted in dd/mm/yy.
- INCIDENT_SUB_CATEGORY The incident Sub-category, which will appear as your sub-Type on the platform and will automatically map to the Type you defined during setup. This field can be left blank.
- LATITUDE, LONGITUDE They must be in separate columns. They can be left blank as long as either the MGRS or UTM optional columns are added and populated.
- DETAILS Any relevant additional details about the incident. This field can be left blank.
- INFO_CATEGORY The Incident Category is an optional field as the sub-category you included will automatically map to the category you chose during setup.
- INFO_SOURCE Set a source for the upload if you upload from multiple sources.
- MGRS The Military Grid Reference System can be used instead of Latitude and Longitude. If using this field in the bulk upload you must still include Latitude and Longitude columns.
- UTM Universal Transverse Mercator. If using this field in the bulk upload you must still include Latitude and Longitude columns.
- TARGET List the target for the attack.
- KILLED The number of people killed in the attack
- WOUNDED The number of people wounded in the attack.
Download the template below which includes both mandatory and optional fields: