Advanced alert notifications allow you to receive alerts via email and SMS. Using the Grid tools you can specify which email address and/or telephone receive notifications. You can also set what kind of alarms trigger an alert. Please note this Alerts section is only available to Customer Admins.
Under profile, you can add and or edit notifications for alarms. Alternatively, you can also create notifications for people who do NOT have an account on the Grid using just their email or mobile phone number.
- Go to Alerts
- Select Add New Rule under the Notifications tab.
- Complete the required details in the pop-up window including email and mobile number (SMS).
- Please note that to add multiple emails and numbers, this can be done through adding the details as comma separated values. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org. This would subsequently send email alerts to Charlie, Ross, and John.
- Select what kind of alarms should trigger an alert.
- Apply any relevant group settings.
- Select Save or add another notification rule.