The History tab, located on the top toolbar, provides a full history of all movements and any Panic or Speed events that have been recorded on the device. This window will open in a new tab to maintain a visual overview of that device for quick response time in an emergency.
- Click History from the top toolbar to open the History window.
- Click Device to select a device to review. You can scroll through the device list or search for a particular device.
- Enter the Date range you would like to view reports for.
- You can choose to review history with or without routing. Routing estimates the shortest route likely to have been taken between two reports.
- Click search.
- A table will then appear showing all reports over that period.
- If you click a specific report, you will be given the option to play, pause or fast forward the estimated route taken between reports.