Track24 changed to a new method of activating Smart24 as part of our Smart24 3.0 release. The Smart24 access codes are set to have a 24 hour expiry, this was important to us for the security of Smart24 and the Grid platform. However, to allow end users some flexibility on this expiry limit we have created the ability to resend the access code direct from the Smart24 app. This is reliant on the user email being associated on the Grid platform already. Please note that the method of doing this is slightly on iOS and Android.
1. To request a new access code, you must enter your email.
2. Once the email has been entered, the 'Resend Access Code' button will now appear in blue and can be clicked.
3. Once you have received the new access code in your mailbox, enter it on the Smart24 app and hit register.
1. To request a new access code on Smart24 Android, please select the 'Resend Access Code'.
2. In the new window, enter the email associated to your Smart24 app and select 'Resend Access Code'.
3. If your email has been correctly entered and is associated to an active Smart24 app on the Grid platform, you will see a text box at the bottom of the screen prompting you to check your mailbox for a new code. You can then enter the new code and hit Register.